The following amazing recipe is probably something that you have never tried, but be sure you will if you have problems with your joints because it will change your life! This Cayenne based painkiller cream is exactly what you need because it works due to capsaicin. When applied topically, capsaicin can help induce a healthy inflammatory response, which reduces the pain. Other ingredients in this homemade remedy are also efficient in treating joints pain: coconut oil, cocoa butter, ginger, turmeric, and peppermint essential oil.
- 2 tsp organic Cayenne powder
- 1 tsp organic Turmeric powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup raw cocoa butter
- ¼ cup beeswax (preferably grated)
- 1 tsp organic Ginger powder
- 10 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 4 oz. glass jar
- Add the coconut oil, cocoa butter and beeswax into a pyrex glass container and place it into a sauce pan that contains 2-3 inches of water (the pyrex will be resting in the water).
- Then, bring the water to a simmer. Stir the mixture until the cocoa butter, coconut oil and beeswax are completely melted.
- Now, add the cayenne, turmeric and ginger powder and stir until they are completely moistened.
- Remove from heat and add the peppermint essential oil.
- Pour the mixture into a glass jar immediately and allow to cool. Then place a lid on top.
- Use the treatment on the affected area.
It is recommended to store the leftover cream in the fridge for about 6-8 weeks.