Depending on your skin type, you need to use suitable cosmetic products and treatment, according to dermatologist. Every skin condition requires different treatment and persistence. And cosmetic products which contain many chemicals might be very harmful for your skin, no matter what type of skin you have. Natural solutions are more gentle and there are a lot of ingredients which can be used for almost every ailment from acne, blemishes, dark patches and age spots to wrinkles. The facial skin cleaner presented in the post today proved to be very efficient. Here is the recipe:
- 1 tablespoon toothpaste
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- warm water
- a clean, unused toothbrush
- Wash your face thoroughly with water. Then, take a towel soaked in hot water and warm the skin locations where you have blackheads. This will help to open the pores.
- Prepare your mask by mixing baking powder, water and toothpaste in a bowl. Apply the resulted mask on the areas where you have blackheads.
- Brush your mask, using the toothbrush and massage the paste into your pores.
- Once you finish with the brushing of the mask, leave it to act for 1 minute. Then, wipe it off with a towel.
- Wash off the rest of the paste with lukewarm water.
These simple 5 steps will make your skin spotlessly clean, soft and smooth. Don’t forget to use it and you will be extremely pleased with the results.