This custom made cleaner is an intense disinfectant that crushes a wide range of hurtful microscopic organisms and it will expel tidy off your furniture in a split second. It is realize that tidy might be the reason for a few hypersensitivities and other respiratory troubles.
It is known that house cleaners which contain harsh chemicals are harmful in such cases. So, you have to give it a try to this DIY natural cleaner!
Ingredients and preparation method:
- 2 tbs. or 15g olive oil
- ½ tsp. or 3g lemon essential oil
- ¼ cup or 62ml white vinegar
- 2 cups or 320ml water
- 1 spray bottle (450ml)
- 1 microfiber cloth
Mix the olive oil and the lemon essential oil. Then, add the white vinegar and the water, and mix well. Put the mixture into a spray bottle.
How it works:
- Olive oil is one of the best natural ingredients to remove dust from furniture, because it not only cleans your furniture, but it also repairs the damaged surfaces while restoring shine and color. You can use it on wooden, metal and glass surfaces.
- Lemon essential oil has anti-bacterial properties that prevent the buildup of dust mites and bacteria in your house. Not to mentions the nice natural scent that remains in your house!
- White vinegar is highly beneficial for removing dust from all types of surfaces. Its acidic properties can eliminate stains instantly.
How to use it:
Spray a small amount of this mixture on your furniture leaving it on for 5 minutes. Then, use a microfiber cloth to wipe it clean. Repeat the method if it is necessary.
If you want to add a natural shine to your furniture, you can also use another simple mixture made from olive oil and lemon juice:
4 tbs. or 64g olive oil
2 tbs. or 10ml lemon juice
Mix the 2 ingredients then wipe your furniture with it and just wait for a few minutes.
If you try these two homemade cleaners you will never return to the chemicals found in stores, because you will be amazed of the provided advantages: safety, effectiveness and beautiful smell.