Are you a master of quizzes and puzzles? Are you the go-to person in your group of friends when they need a quick solution to a tricky question or puzzle? If you’re that person, you should totally take this quiz, and if you’re as good as you say (or think) you are, you should ace it without a problem.
Even if you’re not that much of a quiz person or if you get seriously confused by puzzles, check this quiz out anyway. It’s fun and will give you at least a few minutes of entertainment if you’re bored and looking for something quick to do.
Check out the quiz below!
1. This first question is a little confusing. Try and solve this tricky question: the day after the day after tomorrow is four days before Monday. What day is it today?
If your head is still spinning, don’t worry…so was mine for a while there. The answer to the question is…Monday!
2. Can you figure out what shape goes in the empty square? Don’t give up!
If you haven’t been able to figure it out by now, give yourself a few more seconds. If you think you know what the answer to this puzzle is, take a look at the picture below!
3. Alright, if you like math this question might be the perfect one for you! How many triangles are in this image? Look closely, and make sure you double and triple check your answers. You don’t want to be wrong on this one!
There are 27 triangles in this photo: 16 one-cell triangles, 7 four-cell triangles, 3 nine-cell triangles, and 1 sixteen-cell triangle. Did you get it wrong? I sure did.
4. For this next question, try to figure out which one is the odd one out.
Give yourself ten seconds. Are you dizzy yet? If you can’t figure it out, here’s the answer.
5. Oh no, look at what happened to your mom’s post prized vase! This is not good…at all. Can you find the broken piece? Give yourself 20 seconds.
If you haven’t found it yet, you might want to just give up. We don’t have any time to waste. Check out the answer below.
6. Let’s do another “find the odd one out” puzzle. Take a look at this image and try to figure out which one is the odd one out. You have twenty seconds. Ready, set, go!
Okay, time’s up. Did you get it? If you didn’t, here’s the answer. Who knew emojis could make such a challenging question?
7. This one is a little bit trickier, so put your brain to work and try to figure out what this car’s parking spot number is.
The answer to this tricky question is 87. Hint: look at the numbers upside down and it will all make sense.
8. Alright, folks, don’t give up just yet, here’s our final question! Take a look at this image of squares on squares on squares. How many total squares are in this picture?
I got this one wrong, and I’m not ashamed to admit it. There is a total of 40 squares in the image. How many did you guess?