Hair loss is due to many causes, including genetic factors, but also stress problems. When you observe that you lose more hair that is considered normal, you have to consider if you take care of your hair properly. The easiest way to strengthen your hair is to use proper treatments. You will find out in the post today how to make your own anti hair loss shampoo. It is not expensive and it is very simple to prepare your remedy. And which is really amazing is that you need only tree ingredients: essential rosemary oil, essential lemon oil and vitamin E capsules! Here is the recipe:
It is something normal for most of the people to lose between 60 to 100 hairs a day. But sometimes, we notice that your hair is falling out more frequently. You may also observe that the hair became weaker and has split ends.
HAIR NATURAL SHAMPOO RECIPE:
▪ Natural shampoo with neutral pH.
▪ 10 drops of essential rosemary oil
▪ 10 drops of essential lemon oil
▪ 2 vitamin E capsules – this is the key component for fighting hair loss.
- Pour ten drops of essential rosemary oil and ten of essential lemon oil in your neutral shampoo.
- Add the two vitamin E capsules. Shake the shampoo bottle well and you have your great shampoo!
How to use it:
- Use this anti hair loss shampoo regularly, at least every other day.
- Apply it to wet hair and do a scalp massage for at least 10 minutes.
- Then, let sit for 10 more minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.